3

November 23, 2008

Just sharing!

It has been some time since I have shared my work with those of you that do not live near. I have been busy creating and my business has grown an incredible amount this year! I am amazed by the amount of fingerprints that I have taken and designs that have come from them. I have really enjoyed the custom orders and very special creations that I have created with my customers. My business is continuing to grow in my home town of Temecula and I feel so lucky and blessed to have found my place in Palm Springs. I have met people from all over the
world and to this day I receive orders from Canada, Russia, and Germany to name a few.
My latest and most fun venture is the monthly open house that I hold at Cafe Bravo in Temecula. We have a collection of artists and live music. The first month included my work, painters Nathan Maffin, and Corinne Cortinas, and a fun collection of items from Geranium gem. The live music was played by The Sean Sheldrake duet, with Alan Morganstern on upright bass. It was a fantastic time and busy! This month I will have a fabric and clothing designer, as well as a few photographers. If you are near Temecula please come and see the show, December 14th.
I hope you enjoy my work! Have an outstanding Christmas and New year! Jeni
Don't forget to check my web site !!!

1 comment:

MJ Ornaments said...

Maybe I can come and join the fun in Temecula! Love all your designs, and have a Happy Thanksgiving tomorrow.
Martha