3

April 28, 2011


Am I the only one? I often ask myself this question. I find myself working endlessly at all the jobs that I have. So many days I think I can't take another minute! Yet, I have constant ideas running through this crazy head! Though I try to ignore and suppress the flood of new ideas some are too exciting for me to contain...SUMMER Rock and art camp! OF COURSE! Really? A new idea?
So let me take inventory- I work full time teaching and directing the visual and performing arts for a charter school, I am on a committee planning the start of a home school program for the school where I teach, I am the developer and director of the Visual and performing arts dept. at the school and this time of year we have 4 plays in k-5 grades and a middle school showcase with 10 acts, I am the only person to stage and choreograph at the school so I have to be involved and help my poor husband who teaches and develops all the music and acting for the younger grades, I am in charge of the after school enrichment program, I am faced with looking for fundraising options in a budget crisis and learning to write grants, I have three boys at two different schools, and in my spare time I design create and market my jewelry. So naturally I have to start the summer rock and art program!
I think if I met the girl who is living the life as described above I might first call her a liar, because all of those jobs are not possible for one person to do. If I did believe her I might have to question her sanity, because clearly she doesn't sleep...EVER!
I know that there are other people who do as much as I do, and maybe more. I must ask... where is the group therapy meeting? We need a group! Is there a 12 steps program that I can fit into my day? Maybe it can be a app for my droid that I can have read aloud while I plan, create and conquer! Yep, I need to create that app....oh wait. Another project? AHHHHH!

No comments: